Information Services Agreement of the “The Big Deal” serviceDownload this page as a PDF
This Agreement shall govern the relationship between the Company and the User in the course of the provision of the Services by the Company, as defined below.
By accepting this Agreement, including performing actions aimed at taking part in the Events, viewing and using the Company’s information materials, the User agrees with all its conditions, which, within the meaning of Articles 435 and 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, shall mean an acceptance of the offer (Agreement), as well as the conclusion of an agreement between the Company and you.
Actual participation in the Events, as well as viewing and using the Company’s information materials, is the User’s consent to all the terms hereof in the version that is in force at the time of the actual use of the Website.
The person accepting the Agreement and/or using the Services represents and warrants that it has all the necessary permissions and authority to perform these actions on behalf of the User.
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1. “Company” shall mean Limited Liability Company Mail.Ru Technologies (OGRN [Primary State Registration Number] 1227700006962, 39 Leningradsky Avenue, bldg. 79, floor 4, premises XIII, room 20A, Moscow, 125167).
1.2. “Event” shall mean an event (workshop, lesson, conference, meeting, etc.) held by the Company and/or the Partners, inter alia, via the Internet, aimed at obtaining information and knowledge for listeners (Users) for professional and/or personal development.
1.3. “User” shall mean an individual with the legal capacity necessary to enter into this Agreement. The User is a Party to this Agreement.
1.4. “Company’s Information Materials” shall mean a set of materials, the exclusive rights to which belong to the Company and/or Partners, the use of which is possible only hereunder to the extent and on the terms specified herein (including, but not limited to, Events, records of Events, research, electronic books and brochures, presentations, etc.).
1.5. “Partner” (“Partners”) shall mean third parties participating in the organization of Events on the basis of agreements concluded with the Company, in particular, as information partners or co-organizers of Events.
1.6. “Applicable Laws” shall mean the laws of the Russian Federation.
1.7. “Website” shall mean https://tbd.games and all domains and subdomains of the following levels.
1.8. “Service” shall mean “The Big Deal” educational service in the gaming industry, where users can take part in online and offline events.
1.9. “Agreement” shall mean this Information Services Agreement of the "The Big Deal" service concluded between the Company and the User, the current version of which is available on the Internet at: https://tbd.games/hotbox/mygames/tbd_server/static/docs/legal/en.html.
1.10. “Services” shall mean information services, including services for organizing the participation of the User as a listener in the Events held by the Company and/or the Partners, as well as services for holding such Events, as well as providing the Company’s information materials to the User for personal use.
2. Terms of Accession to this Agreement
2.1. Before taking part in the Event and using the Company’s Information Materials, the User shall read the Agreement and unconditionally accept its terms.
2.2. The User shall join this Agreement on the registration page for participation in the Event on the Website by filling out the registration form and clicking on the “Participate” or other similar button. Such actions shall mean the acceptance of the offer by the User, as well as the conclusion of the Agreement.
2.3. With each subsequent submission of an application for participation in the Events, direct participation in the Events and use of the Company’s Information Materials, the User fully accepts the terms hereof in the wording that was in force at the time of the actual submission of the application for participation in the Event, direct participation in the Event and use of the Company’s Information Materials, and also (if applicable) in subsequent versions of the Agreement.
2.4. This Agreement may be amended by the Company subject to notifying the User by posting a new version of the specified document on the Internet at the web page indicated in clause1.9 hereof, as well as (at the discretion of the Company) in other ways. Any amendments to the Agreement made by the Company shall become effective as of the day following the date of publication of such amendments.
2.5. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Agreement, the User shall stop participating in the Event and using the Company’s Information Materials.
3. Subject Matter of the Agreement and Website Description
3.1. Hereunder, the Company shall provide the User with the Services free of charge in the manner described herein.
3.2. Within the framework of the Services provided, Users shall be given the opportunity to apply for participation and direct participation in Events held by the Company and/or the Partners, use the functionality of the Website (including viewing virtual presentations and materials demonstrated by the speaker, communicating with other Users (Event listeners) in a chat, as well as asking questions to the speaker), as well as receiving invitations to other Events held by the Company and/or the Partners.
4. User’s Rights and Obligations
4.1. The User shall leave reliable information about himself/herself when registering for participation in the Event, as well as other necessary information. The User shall be personally responsible for providing false data and information.
4.2. The User must treat other Users with respect, not post information that may be regarded by other Users or third parties as offensive, discrediting the honor, dignity or business reputation of such persons.
4.3. The User shall be prohibited from using for any purpose the elements and other constituent parts of the Website, as well as any Company’s Information Materials, which are the copyright item of the Company, Partners or third parties, in the absence of permission from the respective copyright holders.
4.4. The User shall independently familiarize himself/herself with the current version of the Agreement in order to evaluate new terms. The actual User’s actions to participate in the Event, form and leave an application for participation, as well as use the Company’s information materials, after the entry into force of the relevant changes to the specified document, shall be deemed the User’s consent to all changes.
4.5. The User shall have the right to refuse to participate in the Events and information services provided by the Company, including by sending an appropriate application to the Company with a request to stop providing such Services.
4.6. When using the Website, the User shall comply with the requirements of applicable law and this Agreement.
4.7. The User agrees to receive news and informational messages from the Company related to the receipt of the Services via email at the address provided by the User during submission of the application for participation in the Event. The User shall have the right to refuse to receive information and news messages, including by sending a corresponding refusal to the Company.
4.8. The User shall have the right to receive advertising messages from the Company related to the receipt of the Services via email at the address provided by the User during submission of the application for participation in the Event. To exercise this right, the User shall express an active consent to receive advertising messages. The User shall have the right to refuse to receive advertising messages, including by sending a corresponding refusal to the Company.
5. Company’s Rights and Obligations
5.1. The Company shall carry out the current management of the Website, within which the User shall have the right to submit an application for participation in the Event, independently determine the structure, appearance of the Website, allow or restrict Users’ access to the Website, as well as to the Services provided, in case of violation of the provisions hereof, perform its other rights.
5.2. The Website and registration pages for participation in the Event (with application forms) shall be provided “as is”. The Company cannot warrant and does not promise any specific results, benefits or rights from the use of the website and the said pages.
5.3. The Company does not provide any warranties that there will be no interruptions in the operation of the Website and the above pages related to technical malfunctions, maintenance work, etc., however, it makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the operation of the Website around the clock. The Company does not warrant that the Websites or any of its elements will operate at any particular time in the future or that such operation will not be discontinued.
5.4. The Company shall not be responsible for the User’s failure to access the Internet, for the quality of services of Internet communication providers, with whom the User has entered into agreements for the provision of services for Internet access.
5.5. The User agrees that the Company reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the provision of information materials and/or terminate access to the Events and/or otherwise suspend/terminate the Services at any time without prior notice to the User.
5.6. Access to the Services may be terminated, inter alia, due to the following reasons:
· violation of the provisions of applicable law and/or this Agreement;
· at the relevant request of the authorities, in accordance with applicable law;
· due to unforeseen technical problems or circumstances connected with security;
· due to the creation of interference and any violations in relation to the Website, the Company’s Information Materials, as well as the software of the Company’s Partners, which is provided for the provision of the Services by the Company or its individual functional parts (for example, the player), including the use of any devices, software, etc.
5.7. The Company shall have the right to suspend, restrict or terminate the User’s access to Information Materials and/or Events if the Company finds signs of violation of the terms hereof in the User’s actions, without explaining the reasons for such actions.
6. Processing of User Data and Information
6.1. This section contains special rules that describe the conditions for using data about Users, have direct effect and take precedence over other rules governing relations between the Parties in the course of the provision of Services by the Company.
6.2. Relations related to the processing of data about the User are governed hereby, as well as the applicable laws of the Russian Federation. Information processing shall mean an action or a set of actions with data about the User.
6.3. The Company does not verify the data provided by the User and cannot judge their authenticity, as well as whether the User has sufficient legal capacity to provide such data. Nevertheless, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient data to fulfill obligations hereunder.
6.4. Data and information about Users shall be processed by the Company in accordance with the following principles:
- legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing data;
- Company’s fair practices;
- compliance of the purposes for processing data and information with the purposes which were determined and declared during collection of such data and information, as well as with the Company’s authorities;
- compliance of the volume and nature of data and information processed, methods of processing thereof with the purpose of processing data and information;
- inadmissibility of combining the databases created for incompatible purposes that contain data and information of Users.
6.5. The table below describes in more detail the data that the Company collects and processes when the User uses the Services/registers on the Website to participate in the Event, as well as the purposes of collecting and processing data.
Credentials (personal data), namely:
1) Data about the User provided by the User when filling out the form for participation in the Event on the Website in order to receive the Services, including the provision of information materials to the Company (specifically: first name and last name, email address, place of work (name of organization), location (country, city).
The Company shall use these data so that it can fulfill its obligations to the Users when providing the Services to them, inter alia, to improve the quality of the Services, accept applications for participation in the Events, provide access to ongoing Events, provide information materials available in electronic form, as well as to communicate with the User under the Agreement.
2) Data about the User provided by the User when submitting an application for participation in the Event on the registration page if the User expresses the appropriate consent: email address.
The Company shall use this information to send emails, SMS messages/calls of an advertising nature related to the provision of the Services, as well as offers to take a survey related to the provision of the Services.
3) Information contained in cookies.
6.6. Storage and Use of Credentials and Other Data
The User’s data shall be processed and stored on the territory of the Russian Federation, while storage shall be implemented exclusively on electronic media, and processing shall be carried out using automation tools, except in cases where manual data processing is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements.
6.7. The User hereby expresses his/her consent and instructs the Company to carry out the processing of the User’s data specified in clause 6.5 using automation tools or without using such tools in order to implement this Agreement (providing the Services to the User, including for automating interaction with the User, by collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), comparison, extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of User data, including the results of their automated processing, including in the form of integer and/or text values and identifiers; as well as instruct the Partners to process the data specified in line 1 of the Table in clause 6.5 of the Agreement in the ways of recording, accumulation, transfer to subcontractors (subprocessors) of the Partners, storage, deletion, destruction; agrees with the transfer by the Company of the data specified in line 1 of the Table in clause 6.5 of the Agreements to the Partners in pursuance of such processing order.
The User also instructs the Company to instruct the Company’s Partners in order to fulfill the Company’s obligations to the User for the proper provision of the Services hereunder, in cases where the Company’s Services are provided with the provision of the functionality of the Company’s Partners’ websites (in particular, when providing access to the Event, chatting, asking questions to the speakers performing at the Event, providing information materials to the Company and sending out notices about events (whether upcoming or past) and information materials on such events) processing the information specified in line 2 of the Table in clause 6.5 of the Agreement, by collecting, recording, receiving, collating, systematizing, using, clarifying, storing, transferring to the Company, depersonalizing, blocking and destroying using automation tools or without using such tools; agrees to the transfer by the Company of the above data to the Partners in pursuance of such a processing order.
If the User expresses the appropriate consent for the purpose of accounting the User in the personnel reserve of the group of companies from the list attached hereto, as well as offering the User vacancies opened in the future, the User also instructs the Company to instruct its partners LLC “Mail.Ru” (OGRN [Primary State Registration Number] 1027739850962, 39 Leningradsky Avenue, bldg. 79, Moscow, 125167) and “Huntflow” LLC (OGRN [Primary State Registration Number] 1187746568250, 2 Novodmitrovskaya Street, building 2, floor 16, office 6, Moscow, 127015) processing of information specified in lines 1 and 2 of the Table in clause 6.5 of the Agreement, by collecting, recording, receiving, collating, systematizing, using, clarifying, storing, transferring to the Company, depersonalizing, blocking and destroying using automation tools or without using such tools; agrees with the transfer by the Company of the above data to the said partners in execution of such a processing order.
6.8. The User also agrees that, when participating in the Events, including chatting, and when asking questions to the speaker performing at the Event, his/her data, namely the last name and first name, are or may be available to other Users and the speaker himself/herself, for the purposes of organizing communication and exchange of information during the ongoing webinar, and may also be copied and distributed by such Users and the speaker.
6.9. Data about Users shall be processed by the Company during the term hereof between the User and the Company, and after the termination of such Agreement (if applicable) – in cases and within the period provided for by the Applicable Laws.
6.10. The Company takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User’s information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, dissemination and other illegal actions.
6.11. Technical security measures are implemented by the Company with consideration of the requirements of applicable laws, the current state of the art, the nature of the data, which are processed, and the processing-associated risks.
If access to the User’s data is provided to third parties (partners, counterparties of the Company and/or their subcontractors), then, only to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of processing the User’s data, as part of the performance by such persons of their official duties or obligations under an agreement with the Company, at the same time, such persons shall be obliged to comply with security requirements when accessing data. The Company imposes on such persons the obligation to comply with the necessary technical and organizational security measures provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation and necessary to protect information about Users.
6.12. Information about the data processed by the Company, including the data of Users, in connection with the fulfillment of obligations hereunder, shall be provided to the User or his/her representative in cases provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation, upon application (request).
6.13. Requests shall be sent in writing to the address of the Company’s location or in another form provided for by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.14. The User shall have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his/her credentials by sending a written application to the Company at the location of the Company in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. The User understands and agrees that the withdrawal of consent to the processing of his credentials will make it impossible for the Company to provide the Services hereunder.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7.1. Exclusive rights to the Website, including but not limited to, computer software programs, databases, interface, technical developments, logo, trademark, other means of individualization, materials that are intellectual property (items of copyright and related rights) used on the Website and allowing to implement the functionality of the Website belong to the Company.
7.2. Except as otherwise provided hereby, as well as by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation, the Website and its components, including those listed in clause 7.1 above, may not be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without the Company’s prior written permission.
7.3. Nothing contained herein shall entitle the User to use the logo, corporate name, trademarks, domain names or other identification marks of the Company.
7.4. The exclusive rights to the electronic database of the Information Materials belong to the Company. The User shall have the right to use such materials in the following ways: viewing materials provided by sending to the email address specified by the User when registering for the Event, with downloading into the memory of a personal device, free of charge, exclusively for personal non-commercial purposes, throughout the world during the term hereof.
The Company’s Information Materials may be quoted in accordance with Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
Any other use of the Company’s Information Materials not expressly provided for herein shall be prohibited. The User shall be responsible for the violation of the methods of using the Company’s Information Materials in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
8. Final Provisions
8.1. The Company’s Services shall be provided “as is” unless otherwise expressly provided herein. The Company does not warrant that the Services will meet the purposes, expectations and requirements of the User; the Company does not warrant that access to the Services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results that may be obtained by the User will be accurate and reliable; the quality of Services as well as the results of the Services (if applicable), including the information, will meet the expectations of the User.
8.2. The Company shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from the use or inability to use the Services.
8.3. All disputes associated with the conclusion, interpretation, performance and termination of the Agreement shall be settled by the Parties by way of negotiations. Pre-trial dispute resolution (by the Parties making claims to each other) shall be binding. Claims shall be considered by the Party that received the claim within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt thereof.
8.4. In case of failure to resolve the differences through negotiations, the Parties shall have the right to apply to the judicial authorities for a resolution of the dispute. In this case, the dispute shall be referred to the appropriate court at the location of the Company, unless otherwise provided by the laws of the Russian Federation.
8.5. This Agreement may be terminated by agreement of the Parties, at the request of one of the Parties and on the grounds provided by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
8.6. The User may terminate this Agreement by sending the Company a notice of repudiation of the Agreement in writing to: 39 Leningradsky Avenue, bldg. 79, floor 4, premises XIII, room 20A, Moscow, 125167. This Agreement shall be deemed terminated upon the expiration of 7 business days from the date of receipt of the User’s notice by the Company.
8.8. If any provision hereof is recognized invalid or unenforceable by a court, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.
8.9. If you have any questions related to the performance of the Agreement, please contact us at the address of the Company’s registered office: 39 Leningradsky Avenue, bldg. 79, floor 4, premises XIII, room 20A, Moscow, 125167.
List of companies whose job postings can be offered to the User, if the User expresses the appropriate consent
• LLC Mail.Ru Technologies (floor 4, premises XIII, room 20A, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1227700006962);
• LLC Mail.Ru (39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1027739850962);
• LLC V Kontakte (191024, Prem. 1-N, Bld. 12-14, Lit. A, Khersonskaya st., Saint Petersburg, Russia, 191024, OGRN 1079847035179);
• LLC VK Pay (floor 7, premises XVIII, room 1A, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167125167, OGRN 1187746227679);
• Non-banking credit organization Limited Liability Company Money.Mail.Ru (39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1127711000042);
• LLC Mail.Ru Digital Technologies (floor 17, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1127711000042);
• LLC GeekBrains (floor 23, premises XXXIV, part of room 1, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1167746654569);
• LLC Skillbox (121205, Moscow, the territory of the Skolkovo Innovation Center, Bolshoy Boulevard, building 42, building 1, fl 0 pom 150 rub 3, OGRN 1177746566140);
• LLC Delivery Club (floor 7, premises 1-6,8,9, 39 bldg 80, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1097746360568);
• LLC O2O Holding (floor 4, premises XIII, room 20a, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167125167, OGRN 1187746811691);
• LLC VK Company (39 bldg 80, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1097746572813);
• LLC Platius (115280, Moscow, Leninskaya Sloboda Street, house 19, part of room 21e, floor 4, OGRN 5147746115094);
• LLC New transport systems (121596, Moscow, Gorbunova Street, building 2, building 3, premises II, room 1, OGRN 1157746368999);
• LLC Inplat (105082, Moscow, Perevedenovsky lane, building 18, building 6, e 3 pom I k 4 (part) of 6-36, OGRN 1107746238797);
• LLC Inplat Technologies (105082, Moscow, Perevedenovsky lane, house 18, fl 2 pom I k 1 of 1-26/3, OGRN 1147746954387);
• LLC razvitie.ru (floor 18, premises I, 39 bldg 80, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1197746070983);
• LLC Smart Space (192019, St. Petersburg, Sedova Street, 11 litera A,OGRN 1137847232852);
• LLC City-Mobile (55 Architect Vlasov Street, Moscow, 117393, OGRN 1097746203785);
• BF COD DOBRA (floor 5, premises 14, room 31, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1187700019550);
• LLC 33 Slona (floor 2, room 11, 39 bldg 80, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1187746065430);
• LLC Neytiv media (121108, Moscow, Rublevskoe highway, house 9, fl/pom/k 1/I/5b, OGRN 1147746890521);
• LLC Neytiv Technologies (121205, Moscow, the territory of the Skolkovo Innovation Center, Bolshoy Boulevard, building 42, building 1, pom 1712 rm 5, OGRN 1197746006413);
• LLC Surfingbird (floor 6, premises 1, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1117746206016),
• LLC United Media Agency (22/2 Tverskaya Street, Building 1, floor 6, room X, Moscow, 125009, OGRN 5147746211454);
• Mail.ru Group Limited (28th Oktovriou, 365, Vashiotis Seafront, Office 402, Neapoli, 3107 Limassol, Cyprus);
• LLC M100 Data Center (117545, Moscow, Varshavskoe shosse, 125 p.18a, OGRN 1087746744722);
• LLC Mail.Ru Development (39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1117746892890);
• LLC Bit.Games Engineering (440052, Penza region, Penza city, Kuibyshev street, page 23, floor 3 office 315, OGRN 1175835017522);
• LLC Panzerdog (236023, Kaliningrad region, Kaliningrad city, Krasnaya street, house 63a letter b, OGRN 1163926080570);
• LLC Pixonic (floor 16, premises XXVII, room 16, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 5147746352045);
• LLC Pixonic Marketing (floor 14, premises XXV, room 16, 39 bldg 79, Leningradskiy prospect, Moscow, Russia, 125167, OGRN 1117746653903);
• Swag Masha LLC (125167, Belarus, Minsk, Internatsionalnaya Str. 25a, Office 503; Registration number 193074722);
• LLC ESFORCE RUS (127550, Moscow, Dmitrovskoe highway, building 27, building 1, floor 1 room 54, OGRN 1117746592468);
• LLC EPICENTER (27 Dmitrovskoe highway, building 1, room 74, Moscow, 127550, Russian Federation, OGRN 1167746441642);
• LLC Ruhub (127550, Moscow, Dmitrovskoe highway, 27/1, room 76, OGRN 1167746424999);
• LLC Virtus.Pro (127550, Moscow, Dmitrovskoe highway, 27/1, room 69, OGRN 1177746040780);
• LLC Esport Media (127550, Moscow, Dmitrovskoe highway, 27/1, room 118, OGRN 1167746755483).